Summer vacations are one of the most anticipated dates for many of us. It is the time of year where we enjoy good weather, more hours of light, and of course. Enjoy a few days away from home.
During those days the home will remain closed (unless a family member/acquaintance etc. has some responsibility, such as watering the plants, taking care of pets.), So it is advisable to plan all the aspects before going on vacation.
It is, for this reason, we at Euro Maids has prepared this article with the main guidelines and recommendations to follow so that your home is ready and can be maintained during the days that we are not there.
5 Cleaning Guidelines and Recommendations Before Going on Vacation
- First, the general cleaning of the home. Always starting from the outside to the inside, remember that doing it oppositely brings back the dirt.
Use the necessary tools and products for general cleaning (such as microfiber cloths, vacuum cleaner, broom, vinegar, baking soda, etc.).
- Fridge. Get rid of perishable or expired foods. From Euro Maids, we recommend taking a look in the refrigerator days before our absence so that we do not waste food.
You can provide it to a family member, friend, acquaintance, or even consume it before leaving.
- Clean dishes and cutlery. Before going on vacation, it is essential to leave it clean, and you have to take into account the large number of bacteria that originate in dirty dishes.
- Laundry: One of the main tasks that we usually do after the return is undoubtedly the laundry.
Euro Maids advises cleaning the sheets and leaving them ready for when you return.
You can also wash without clothes with vinegar so that the filters of the same are cleaned; This way, you will avoid bad smell from being created for so many days without use.
- Garbage: You should leave the house without any garbage bag around to avoid the accumulation of germs and bad smells.
These are the main aspects that we must take into account before making a few days off.
At Euro Maids, we are convinced that these recommendations will make your return from vacation much more pleasant and straightforward. Have a lovely holiday!